Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome, Stitchface!

Please welcome the newest Mass Hysteric to our fold.

Stitchface is awesome. He's from Texas and has awesome hair. Within half an our of meeting him, I became privy to the fact that he would readily date a Yankees fan... strictly for the hate sex.

You gotta love this kid.

UM MY BRUINS. I'm so high off this game I can't actually formulate rational sentences pertaining to it right now. Suffice to say: both Stitchface and the Bruins are amazing, and I'm going to eat my chicken and go to bed.

Dare I say it? I'm Mass Hysterical with joy. Hee!

5 comments:

Stitchface said...

"The Texan turned out to be good-natured, generous, and likable. In three days, no one could stand him."

-Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Thanks for having me, folks.

Sh!tShow said...

Wait... are you a commenter?

Stitchface said...

Yep. It's Kerfeld.

Looks like I'm stuck with my KSK name for now.

Sh!tShow said...

But I... I was trying to make with the funny cause I.... remember with the...

I suck.

Welcome!

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

Will you be reporting on country music, and latest grazing trends of cattle?