Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh joyous day! Callou-callay!



Happy Home Opener!!!

I feel like I slobbered all over this day yesterday, but I can’t overstate how much I love it. It’s simple to follow:

The baseball season doesn’t feel like it starts until the Sox play at Fenway.

I love when the baseball season starts.

Therefore, I love when the Sox play at Fenway.

Look at me getting all logical, huh?


It starts right here. Until October, on at least six days out of seven, there will always be something worthwhile to watch. Plus, I can now rationalize going to the bar almost anytime I want, which proves useful.


But more than anything, the team I’ve been rooting for since before I can remember comes home today. They will be introduced. They will receive rings. And they will start playing baseball in front of their fans, who will yell and scream and celebrate.

Time to defend the title boys!




3 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Wow. This post really contains some insightful commentary on the Red Sox as a team, as well as an informative preview of the day's action.

Sh!tShow said...

BURN!!!!!!!!!

A Pimp Named DaveR said...

Also, it's "frabjous." Not joyous.

- L. Carroll