Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mothers lock up your daughters



I usually find pre-draft talk, and mock drafts insane, and I try to avoid them. But this year I can't seem to look away, I want to know what the experts predict will happen with the Patriots #7 pick. So far everything has been discussed, Vernon Ghoulston, Sedrick Ellis, and trading the pick are all options. Mike Reiss discussed that Arkansas RB Darren McFadden came to Foxborough for a visit, catching my attention. The quick, strong and player most likely to plant his seed in your girlfriend came to Gillette to meet with Scott Pioli and other Patriots brass. Are the Pats looking for another RB to compliment Laurence Maroney? Will Sammy Morris ever be able to eat solid foods again after a "sternum clavicle separation"? More importantly, will Jake Ivory or Boston's other piano bars ever be safe?

McFadden meets with Patriots


Photo credit: Every Day Should Be Saturday

No comments: