Friday, April 11, 2008

It Can't Rain All the Time... Can it?

Sonufa...

I'm sure FutureMrs will have a legitimate recap, with, you know, actual analysis and valid arguments and stuff, but I just needed to say how much that sucked balls. During a pregame phone call, I asked a buddy for his thoughts. He said, "It's all about the first ten minutes." Needless to say, that wasn't how we wanted those ten minutes to go.

Have I given up hope? Never! I've moved into phase two of denial, that's all.

Phase 1: Hit them in the teeth early, we can win the series before they know what happened.

Phase 2: A split in Montreal, then all we have to do is win at home.

Phase 3: Win two at home, turn the momentum!

Phase 4: If the Red Sox can come back from three down...



Ahhh... Taste the homerism! Go Bruins!


PS: A beer for the first person who can name the movie from which I stole my title (NO GOOGLING!)

3 comments:

futuremrsrickankiel said...

WRITE A FUCKING RED SOX RECAP, WILL YOU?

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

When did this turn into an all Bruins blog?

Sh!tShow said...

IT'S COMING!!