- Service on the B, C, and D lines will be increased to one single-car train every 84 minutes.
- Service on the E line, which does not go to Fenway or Kenmore, will be increased to every 1.5 seconds.
- .... unless the Bruins or Celtics decide to play at home, in which case service on the E line will be eliminated.
- MBTA employees will be on hand to make sure each D line car's seats are completely filled before any train is released from the Riverside yards to the loading platform.
- In anticipation of tomorrow's game, Charlie Ticket vending machines will have their bill-rejection circuitry upgraded.
- The MBCR will provide commuter rail service on the Framingham/Worcester Line with service to Yawkey Station. The train will depart Framingham at 11:07 AM and make all local stops, including an unannounced 45-minute stoppage by the rail yard at the Allston-Brighton tolls*, arriving at Yawkey Station between the 6th and 8th innings. Outbound service from Yawkey will be available at 11:45PM and 11:48PM.
- The MBTA has installed special heaters in Kenmore Station to ensure that the temperature does not fall below 102 degrees at any point tomorrow.
- Due to construction, the platforms at Kenmore Station have been reduced in length to 22'. Please be cautious.
- Fenway Station will be closed between 10AM and 9PM.
- Remember -- the MBTA is your best option for getting to Fenway!
* This actually happened to me one year.