Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HANDS... TOUCHING HANDS...

I'm sure fellow Mass Hysterics Sh!tShow and DaveR will chime in with their own perspectives on Opening Day at Fenway later; however, since I'm up early and freaking out like a 14-year-old at a Jonas Brothers concert, here is Your Fenway Park Opening Day Homer Post.

HURRAH!

Obviously, every radio station in Boston will be playing "Sweet Caroline" at least 12 times today, so this isn't THAT much of a coincidence... but yes, I did wake up to the melodious tenor of Neil Diamond issuing from my clock radio. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curled up underneath my covers and fist-pumping along with every, "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!"

1 comment:

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

Not to sound like a retard, but who the fuck are the Jonas Brothers?


If you used the Hanson Brothers I would have understood your joke.

Damn you and your pop music references!