Monday, April 14, 2008

An anticipatory response to my previous post (so don't bother writing in)

U SUCK U ASSHOLE MASSHOLE DEREK JETER IS A REAL MAND AND A CAPTAN OF HIS TEAM UNLIKE U WHO WRITE FOR A STUPID BLOG LIKE A MAMAS BOY I BET U NEVER HAD ANY SEX U SHIT 4 BRAINZ DO U KNO WAT ITS LIKE TO WIN A CHAMPIONSIP I BET U DONT DEREK JETER HAZ WUN 4 THATS 4 MORE THAN U HAH HAH HAH FIRST GIANTS OVER BELICHEET AND PATRISUCKS NOW RED SUX WILL GO DOWN U JUST WANNA BE A YANKEE FAN AN THATS WHY U SAY JETRE IS GAY BUT UR GAY U TAKE IT UP THE ASS LIKE RED SUX TAKE IT UP THE ASS FROM YANKEES HOW BOUT YOU COME DOWN TO HOBOKEN AND SAY UR SHIT TO MY FACE AND ILL SHO U WHAT BEING A REAL FAN IS ABOUT U ASSHOLE CAPISHE?

27 RINGS > U

SO U GO DIE, OK?

3 comments:

Hazel Maes Landing Strip said...

O AND HE SEXY!

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I actually felt my IQ dropping as I read this.

GHABB,Y~! said...

Jaeger Bombs, Jaeger Bombs, Jaeger Bombs.